Ohio’s 2003 Academic Content Standards in technology are made up of seven standards:
- Nature of Technology
- Technology and Society Interaction
- Technology for Productivity Applications
- Technology and Communication Applications
- Technology and Information Literacy
- Designed World
- For Key Literacies Targeted by Ohio Technology Academic Content Standards, click here.
The PDF below file allows you to view the Technology Academic Content Standards in three different layouts: organized by standard, organized by grade level and with the benchmarks and indicators aligned. Each also contains introductory sections, instructional commentary, a glossary and a resource list.
Word versions of the Academic Content Standards document appear below as separate files for each particular section of the document. These files are provided for those who wish to copy, paste or edit the content to use in lesson plans or curriculum documents. The content is the same as the full document although there may be some differences in formatting and pagination depending on the word-processing application being used. Some graphics have been omitted to limit the size of the document and the amount of memory required to open the files.